A Merry Little Family

After my visit at Christmas luncheon at Teresa Layman's  House, we drove to visit my sons and grandsons.  Stopped at Marie’s Candies in West Liberty, Ohio to pick up some treats for the boys.
Bought some boxed candies for Josh & Chris (my sons)

 Bought the boys some chocolate suckers, Archer, Brody, Levi, and Eli.


During our visit to my son Christopher's house, it was nice to see both my sons and their kids together.  
Since the St. Louis grandchildren were there we had them celebrate Christmas with us.  Marlon flipped a coin to see who got to choose their present first.  They both got the same thing a Kindle Fire children's tablet.  There Mom had already opened it up and had set the tablets up with games.  She did wrap them so I could give to them.  Brody called Heads and Archer got tails.  Tails won.  Even after Archer got to pick first when he opened his tablet and it was blue he wanted the yellow one.  Brody traded with him because he wanted the blue one. LOL





 Celebrated my son Joshua's birthday.  He is 41 years old.  I made him a crocheted blanket.  
Josh loved his blanket I made him. 
When Levi & Eli got home from school we played a game with jelly beans we had bought at Marie's Candies.  The jelly beans had 2 of each color, example there were 2 brown ones. one tasted like root beer and the other tasted like DOG FOoD.  
Brody used his tablet to find the game on youtube.  Everyone was asked a question and if you got the question right then you were safe from picking a bean from the bowl.  If you got the answer incorrect then you had to pick a jelly bean from the bowl and eat it.  You could tell immediately when someone got a bad one by there faces. 
Mystery jelly bean bowl.
 Handed out the Christmas ornaments I had purchased all the grandchildren.  This is a tradition my Mom started and I am carrying that same tradition to my family.
Levi 
 Eli
Archer
 Brody
Picture of Christopher's family around the Christmas tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on no comment link which will take you to area to leave comment