Sun, Snow and Sons

Woke up this morning with a light dusting of snow on the ground. It has started to snow again this time with huge flakes that are just so beautiful just to watch them fall and hit the ground. My son from St. Louis Josh arrive early this morning around 1 AM. He and his two sons came in for Brian‘s wedding.They will be staying with my son that lives in West liberty, Ohio. My son in West liberty is looking forward to spending some time with his big brother. I have a luncheon today with my BFF Teresa Layman. She is preparing a Christmas lunch for a group of ladies that worked at Honda. Looking forward to spending time with her. Marlon drove me to Belfountain, Ohio where my friend lives. We were so excited to see each other. Time for the festivities to begin at her house. Brought her a couple gifts for her hospitality. Teresa really done things up right I can’t believe she made prime rib for our lunch. Talk about the perfect hostess and the perfect decorations this girl has it going on. The table had cookies placed on each plate with our names on the cookie. Everyone knew exactly where they were going to set. Everyone kept asking me if I noticed something different about my cookie? I kept looking but didn’t notice until they gave me the biggest hand ever. I started laughing when I noticed my mitten was made for Left-handed, and everyone else’s mitten was for right hand. Hard to believe that this friend of mine is so thoughtful. Teresa really paid attention to detail on her Christmas luncheon. Thank you Teresa for putting on such a beautiful, delicious, luncheon. The lunch consisted of prime rib, mashed potatoes and corn casserole.  A spread of appetizers greeted everyone who came in along with mulled cider, hot coffee and punch.  I’m also very happy that I was in town so I could attend the special event. Just so happy I got to see all these wonderful people..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click on no comment link which will take you to area to leave comment